Church of the Immaculate Conception - Allenwood

allenwood revised interior_perspective_220Church Sacristan
Patricia Durkan, Mob: 086 1069337

History:

The Tin Chapel in Allenwood was opened in April 1890. School classes were held in that chapel from 1890-1929.

The present Church of the Immaculate Conception in Allenwood was built by the Very Rev Edward Byrne and opened in 1954.

Allenwood Church has recently undergone renovation. (To view the new design for Allenwood Church, and the architect's inspiration behind it, click here.)